Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm outta here!!

I leave for the airport in two hours to get on a plane headed for INSPIRED! Due to some weather related issues and me not wanting to go to DFW, I am flying out today (Wednesday) instead of tomorrow and heading EAST to Atlanta instead. I'll have an extra day in Charlotte! Donna is picking me and Cathy Z. up at the airport tonight and then we're headed to the hotel.

I am so excited!! I'm taking my laptop, but can't promise that I'll blog or anything while I'm there as we have a pretty tight schedule.

See y'all later! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
Have a wonderful time!
I love you bunches......
Mom

stephanie howell said...

oh, good luck, sweet friend!
i just know you will do a wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Look at you all casual-like...me, and Donna and Cathy Z...

HOLY CATS, JEN!

That's like me saying, "Oh, me and Sam are going to the movies with Donny and Marie Osmond..."

Congrats!!

You remember you used to scrap in a rabbit hutch...heh.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen -- Shaunte couldn't have said it better! How lucky are you?! I can say I knew you back in the days of CKU-T...! I'm thinking of you, and I know you'll rock that class and have a great time!

Andrea Amu said...

HAVE A BLAST! I'm so excited for you! You'll do such a wonderful job :)