Happy Friday! So glad it's the weekend, but also nervous about getting everything done that I need to before next week. I hate scrambling about to get last minute things done, so I want to be ready to go by Monday or Tuesday. (well, except for taking a shower....and packing...)
Thought I'd post just one more peek of some of the door prizes I made for my INSPIRED class. I loved using some really fun quotes for these!
On the agenda this weekend:
1. Go to tailor - get jeans hemmed. (all jeans are too long on me)
2. Nephew's bowling birthday party.
3. Date night with hubby - dinner and see the new movie Leatherheads! (John Krasinski! Movie trailer video below)
4. Get sticky with gel medium and paint. More prizes, hopefully.
5. Church on Sunday.
6. Schedule manicure and pedicure for Tuesday.
7. Purchase tickets to Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick concert for this summer! (ha, that's what we are doing for our anniversary)
8. Email Donna with 5 more questions to drive her crazy. Maybe send her a few more boxes to make it an even 20.
And here is the movie trailer for Leatherheads. Can't wait. :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
"Encouragement is awesome.
It can actually change the course of another person's day, week, or life." - Charles Swindoll