Friday, April 11, 2008

4.11.08










I don't even know how to describe how much fun I'm having...and how tired I am. :)

INSPIRED is everything I had hoped it would be and more! I've met countless numbers of sweet, wonderful women and am so blessed by all of the creativity that surrounds me this weekend!

Yeah, so here I am hanging with Cathy Z., Donna, and Renee Pearson. :) Here are some highlights so far....

1. Having person after person tell me that they love my class and the project.

2. Seeing how DIFFERENTLY everyone can interpret my project and make it her own! That's my favorite part about having big groups in the classes.

3. Bill Downey is the sweetest guy you'd ever want to meet. And he is going above and beyond for anyone who asks.

4. My sweet, wonderful friend Teresa Wilkins surprised me and came to INSPIRED JUST to be my assistant in class. She is incredible and I just love her.

5. Ali Edwards, her sister Jessica and her friend Paolo were in my last class today. Ali is just cool.

6. I officially have the messiest classroom. YES! It's covered in paint, paper scraps, sanded wood, glue dot remnants, and glitter. Lots of glitter.

7. I can't wait until tomorrow to see Cathy Z. do glitter and get her hands covered in paint. haha :)

8. Donna picked me and Cathy Z. up at the airport and we headed to Donna's house. I got to see her gorgeous scrapbook room and meet Tango. He didn't like us, though. :)

9. Oh my gosh...my feet hurt. BAD. Three - 3 hour classes today and repeated tomorrow. My feet hurt.

10. Heather Preckel arrives tomorrow! Can't wait to see her.

11. C.D. Muckosky is the cutest thing EVER. Met her on Thursday and she hung out in the classroom with me while Teresa and I cut cedar wood for my class. CD is fun and funky and just everything I thought she would be.

12. I've only taken about 10 pictures. No time!

13. Donna is seriously fabulous, so cool under pressure, and I admire her so much. And her 3 kiddos are darn cute, too. They've come by a bit with their grandparents.

14. I've gotta go now and walk around while they do mini-workshops all evening. More later!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like so much fun. Hope the rest of the weekend is as good!

Sharon Holmesley said...

I am Teresa Wilkins' friend from back in Arkansas. I am so glad to hear that ya'll are having fun. Teresa was sooo excited to get to be your assistant!!!

Holly Renee said...

Girlfriend, I'm so excited that YOU are having a great time! Enjoy every minute of it.....YOU deserve it ALL! Coffee when you get back so you can tell me all about it is a must! Luv ya!

Jana said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it next week!!!!

*Heather said...

OH I hated I couldn't come and if I could have worked it out any other way I would have been there! Man reading this now makes me wish I could have...SO sorry! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time though! I knew you would ROCK on the classes!

Anonymous said...

Wow! looks like a great time!!! Sorry your feet hurt! My answer for that is a bubble bath. :)


Amanda

Emily B said...

Your class WAS awesome. I can't wait to get home from work tonight to add my bottled lights. Thanks for everything! em

Anonymous said...

OMG - LOVED your class - I was in Ali's Group (A) at the end of the day at the table where all of us actually finished our projects! I already have family & friends going to buy the garden fencing material to make this. Thanks Jennifer!