Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9.4.07

It's raining and dreary here...and I have an awful cold. Bleh.
I normally love this kind of weather...just love the cozy feeling of a cloudy day.
I had a lot to do today after I dropped Noah off at school and during my errands I stopped TWICE at Starbucks for a Caramel Apple Cider. Oh, they are just the best thing ever if you are cold or feeling under the weather. I swear I could drink ten more. So instead of spending $100 at Starbucks today, I'm going to buy the ingredients to make my own. I found the recipe online...


STARBUCKS CARAMEL APPLE CIDER

Cinnamon syrup- a couple of squirts (sold in the store)
Treetop premium apple juice
Whipped cream
Carmel syrup drizzled on top

Blend cinnamon syrup with apple juice.
Top with whipped cream and carmel syrup.

(I probably won't do whipped cream every time, lol...)

Also stopped to pick up Season 3 of The Office.
It came out today!

Of course...that is followed by a good Office clip.
Here you go!



"The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools." - Henry Beston, Northern Farm

6 comments:

Kara said...

awww....jen!! feel better soon!!!

Bridget said...

Thanks for sharing that recipe, Jennifer! I love me some caramel apple cider! I agree, I love it even more when I'm under the weather.

Jana said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. :-(

Joy said...

This caramel cider sounds so good. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I could totally go for this. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, it is caramel apple cider season again, isn't it?! Yay! Is the cinnamon syrup found only at Starbucks, or do you think it's available at other places? I don't think I've seen it.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Jennifer! That caramel apple cider sounds wonderful. I will definitely have to try it (if I can keep from ordering a caramel frappucino, that is). I loved that Office clip. I must've missed that episode! Looks like The Office DVDs are going on my Christmas list!