Good morning! Just thought I'd do a post, sharing some beautiful things I've found lately. Disclaimer: You may be inspired, so don't blame me if it costs you money! :D
1. Canadian Cottage Blog: This blog is beautiful...and so simple. I love that she makes something pretty out of the inexpensive. I admire creativity and frugality in decorating! (and I have a similar white box as seen in her blog header....and I am SO doing that with the flowers in jars!)
2. Chocolate Caramel Cream Pie: This sure would be good on the 4th of July. Or right this second.
3. April Cornell Tea Towels: I've always loved her things. These are no exception!
4. Teresa Collins' Fabric Flowers: I love the fabrics she used for these. We are making something similar in my Paper Cowgirl class, using seam binding.
5. Rebecca's Peaches and Cream collage: I am not a fan of the 80's peach color that was overused in home decor (with accompanying baby blue), but these peach tones are oh so summery and light. So pretty!
I hope you have a beautiful Monday!
"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson