Monday, July 06, 2009

7.6.09

Good morning!

I'm spending part of today printing the instruction sheets for my class on Saturday. So excited! Last thing I need to do is gather supplies for the Art Table I always set up. I'll have big trays of estate sale buttons, a big bowl of German glass glitter, rolls and rolls of seam binding, and other fun things. I'll also be bringing my pink quilted box full of little door prizes as well. I'm hoping to get to town early so I can stop by Bloom and Bee Swanky and do a little shopping. Eek, I looooove that store!

Just put a few chocolate chip cookies in the oven to bake. Two weeks ago I made a big batch of dough, used a big cookie scoop and made dough balls, flash froze them on a cookie sheet, then put them all in a big freezer bag. So nice to have warm cookies anytime we want them! Here's my favorite recipe to use: Ghirardelli Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

In case you missed these back in February, I scanned in a few vintage things for you to print and use for your own personal projects. Just a little "thank you" from me to you for reading my blog. Here are the links -

Vintage Postcard (front and back)

Old Score Sheet

Vintage Black/White Bingo Card

I hope you all have a blessed week!

"Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree." ~Marian Wright Edelman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently I need to go shopping with you for all this neat vintage stuff!