Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6.24.09

Sorry it's so late! The evening got away from me while I got Noah to bed and did other things. :)

Thanks so much for all of the sweet comments on my classes. I really hope a lot of you are able to come to Waco to take the class on July 11th. It's going to be fun!

Alrighty....Noah chose the random number for the winner. He chose comment #16.

That belongs to....





I wish I lived closer to Texas so I could take the class. Any chance you are coming back to Massachusetts?! Would love to win the frame kit. Have a great day!

Dianne P.

Dianne, congratulations! Please email me your address so I can get your frame kit to you.
Thanks again, everyone!

Watch in the next couple of days for a sneak peek of the layouts and projects I did for The Girl's Loft. So fun working with green and pink. :)

1 comment:

Salad Recipes said...

Interesting tthoughts