Thankful list for today:
(a.k.a. I don't have anything to blog about, so I'm gonna make a list, lol)
1. A coffee pot with an automatic timer that brews Starbucks Pike Place coffee at 6:00 a.m. Love waking up and smelling coffee already brewed.
2. Hibiscus flowers that grow in the Texas heat.
3. Three coming days of rain!
4. The Golden Girls on DVD so I can watch it while I fold laundry. :)
5. My mom's Malt Shop Pie for dessert on Saturday.
6. Working on class kits to put in my Etsy shop. (Fall and Halloween projects)
7. Having fun connecting with friends on Facebook.
8. Noah calling me "mama" lately and wanting to hug me more often. :)
Note: If you don't have a coffee pot with an automatic timer, you can use a lamp timer. Your coffee pot just has to have a switch that will stay in the "on" position until the timer kicks on in the morning.
Have a blessed day!