Just a little happy list for the weekend!
1. Bellatoria E-zine! Teresa is the most amazingly creative person ever. Ideas just flow for her and it's so wonderful she shares her creativity with others. She is a blessing!
2. Yellow. Have you seen all of the happy yellow everywhere? I think it's so cool how so many areas of retail mesh together in trends. This bedding is from Pottery Barn's website. Starbucks' newest drinks are all honey infused. And so many clothing pieces are yellow right now.
3. This article from the latest issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. Oh my goodness....those COLORS! And I get to hang out with Heather Bailey in a month at Donna's Inspired event!
4. Having Kerbey Lane Cafe gingerbread pancake mix waiting for Saturday breakfast. Mmmm.
5. A hubby who makes homemade margaritas that are better than any restaurant!
Maybe it's the Paula's Texas Orange he adds in...
6. Watching School of Rock with Noah today. (one of mine and David's favorite movies. We love Jack Black!) I stayed up laaaaaaate last night and watched it, writing down the time (that shows on the screen) where the bad language pops up. Made a list, sat down to watch it with Noah, and knew exactly when to mute it. ha :) I've done that with several movies.
7. The SXSW (South by Southwest) music and movie festival is kicking off this weekend. People come from all over the world to attend this Austin event. There is such an excitement in the air when this comes around each year. My brother-in-law (dh's brother) plays in a band and will be here playing during the week. Cool.
One of the more popular, strange, totally Austinish bands is Ghostland Observatory. We first saw them on Austin City Limits. Very...different....but fun to watch!
Do you think this guy likes Freddie Mercury?
Have a wonderful weekend. :)
(this is a quote I saw on a bookmark at Barnes and Noble. Loved it.)
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom