Tuesday, March 04, 2008

3.4.08


Finding this tucked into my purse this evening makes up for granola bar wrappers on the floor, not always putting the seat up, bodily noise jokes, and LOUD Guitar Hero. :)
Lots of excitement around here with the primary election in Texas! Noah's opinion was that I should vote for Mike Huckabee, because he's cool and plays the bass guitar. Important qualifications, you know.
Finished my Spring project for Teresa's March Bellatoria E-zine today. SO excited about it. Just have to get some pretty Easter candy tomorrow for final details. Is there anything prettier than Easter candy? It's not too late to join in on the fun for the E-zine. You are sure to be inspired and enjoy some lovely projects this month!
Sorry I haven't shared many recipes lately. I go thru phases with my cooking and right now it's an uninspiring "do I have to cook?" time. Being busy in other areas makes me lazy in recipe hunting. So...tonight we are having Barefoot Contessa's Individual Meatloaves along with rice, roasted veggies, and rolls. For the veggies, I cut big chunks of orange and red peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes. Tossed them all in olive oil and salt and pepper and roasted them in the oven on 400 for about 30 minutes. Oh so yummy. You can do this with any and all veggies. It's a great way to eat them without having to fancy them up.


And just for some fun....game show bloopers. Classic. :)


Have a good night!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a wonderfull little boy you have! Lucky girl!

Maija said...

That note totally rocks! I have a special notebook with page protectors in it to save the notes I have received from my boys.
It's nice to look back at when they are being rotten!