1. Cranberry Crown Cheesecake. (pictured) Oh yeah, I'll be making this sometime this month.
2. Natural Placecard Holders. I love the idea of having the natural twigs on the table. And the greenery smells so good.
3. Rebecca Sower's Christmas ideas. She has been sharing some homemade Christmas decor ideas on her blog lately and they are just gorgeous. I love everything she does.
4. The Holiday. Got in bed last night and watched this on the laptop. I thought it was a sweet movie, definitely worth the $4 I paid for it at Target on Black Friday. David fell asleep when Jack Black was not funny. :)
5. Christmas Song Book. This is a printable book with lyrics to the most beloved Christmas carols. Print out several copies for your next get-together. :) Each song also contains a short note about the song's origin.
6. Bundled Candles. To add more light to your holiday table, bundle your taper candles together with a beautiful ribbon, place in a hurricane lamp or large jar, and light. Pretty!
7. Kelli Crowe's Holiday Scrapbook Layout. Kelli is so smart. She made this two-page layout with 25 blank journaling spaces, ready to fill in with what the family does during the month of December. How fun to write down the little things that are so important. Love this.
8. Ali Edwards' Blog. Ali is just FULL of Christmas inspiration this year. So many fun ideas! Be sure to check her archives for November and even October, when she started her Christmas posts.
9. Nora Griffin's gift wrap ideas! Nora is so inspiring to me and her blog is one I love. Look at her fabulous ideas for gift wrap and labels, using what she's already got at home.
10. Cranberry Hot Toddies. I'd like to try these, too. Yum. Stay warm!