Monday, April 16, 2007

4.17.07


Good morning!

I've had several people ask me about purchasing a class kit for the Shabby Chic House in my last post. I actually sold all of the extra kits I had made up, so I'll have to assemble some more and purchase a few more supplies. If you are interested in buying a kit, please EMAIL ME (Jenyfer28@aol.com) and let me know so I can get more supplies. If you've already heard from me regarding a kit, then you don't need to post here.
The cost is $25 plus shipping, which is probably about $5-6 since the house is 12x12 and I have to use the large priority box. (sorry, US shipping only, please) Thank you for all of the positive feedback on the class/kit. :) I am setting a deadline on requesting a kit, so if you want one, please let me know by SUNDAY, APRIL 22nd. Then I'll assemble the kits and request payments. I need to put a limit of 15 on the number of kits, so if we reach 15 before Sunday, I'll post an update. **I have 7 kits left as of 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday!
The photo above is some of the beautiful papers and ribbons I purchased on Saturday at Scrapbook 911 after my class. LOVE the new Crate papers! The two papers on the right are Daisy D's. (another favorite) :D
Have a wonderful Monday!
- Jennifer
"When a person works an eight-hour day and receives a fair day's pay for his time, that is a wage. When a person competes with an opponent and receives a trophy for his performance, that is a prize. When a person receives appropriate recognition for his long service or high achievements, that is an award. But when a person is not capable of earning a wage, can win no prize, and deserves no award - yet receives such a gift anyway - that is a good picture of God's unmerited favour. This is what we mean when we talk about the grace of God." - Nita Johnson

1 comment:

Jana said...

OH how funny, I bought those very same gingham ribbons at 911....the green one is what I put on your little giftie! Glad you got to shop there after lunch!!!