Sunday, February 11, 2007

2.11.07


I am doing a guest CHAT at Scrapbook Goddess on Monday night, February 12th at 7:00 p.m. central time. (8:00 eastern) Please join us!! I'm going to be giving away a class kit during the chat and we'll be talking about scrapbooking and some of my home decor classes. :)
Here is a direct link to the chat board - you'll need to register (free) to get a user name for the chat. On the Monday night, you'll see a title there with my name on it for the chat.
I hope to see you there! Bring your own hot chocolate. :)
- Jennifer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new topper for your blog! And you mentioned in yesterday's posting, the store Uncommon Objects...it sounds like a place I could browse for a whole weekend. It'll be on my must-see list if I get to Austin again!
Cathy

Celia said...

Can't wait for the chat!! :D

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Can't wait for your chat tonight, Jennifer! :)

~Jamie said...

I will TOTALLY be there! You are my new favorite blog to stalk! (I shall be disguised as the flamyngo hehe)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

well, drat - I missed you!!!!
Love your new blog look!!

~Jamie said...

ahhh I missed you chat! darn being a mom getting in the way! Off to go read it now!