Sunday, February 11, 2007

2.11.07


I am doing a guest CHAT at Scrapbook Goddess on Monday night, February 12th at 7:00 p.m. central time. (8:00 eastern) Please join us!! I'm going to be giving away a class kit during the chat and we'll be talking about scrapbooking and some of my home decor classes. :)
Here is a direct link to the chat board - you'll need to register (free) to get a user name for the chat. On the Monday night, you'll see a title there with my name on it for the chat.
I hope to see you there! Bring your own hot chocolate. :)
- Jennifer

7 comments:

Cathy said...

I LOVE your new topper for your blog! And you mentioned in yesterday's posting, the store Uncommon Objects...it sounds like a place I could browse for a whole weekend. It'll be on my must-see list if I get to Austin again!
Cathy

Celia said...

Can't wait for the chat!! :D

karen lopez said...

WooHoo! Can't wait for your chat tonight, Jennifer! :)

~Jamie said...

I will TOTALLY be there! You are my new favorite blog to stalk! (I shall be disguised as the flamyngo hehe)

Karen Lopez said...

Thanks for chatting with us, Jennifer! It was so much fun!! :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

well, drat - I missed you!!!!
Love your new blog look!!

~Jamie said...

ahhh I missed you chat! darn being a mom getting in the way! Off to go read it now!