Friday, February 16, 2007

02.16.07


Sitting in the airport in Dallas, waiting for my plane to Boston to take off. Delayed by 1.5 hours already, ugh. It's fun traveling, though. I haven't flown in a long time! I think I've become claustrophic since the last time I flew because boy, that airplane seemed NARROW, lol. There is a huge group of teenagers from a Dallas area high school on my plane to Boston, so it will be funny to listen to them talking. They are SO excited to be here and are all talking 90 mph. :)


Gotta go....blessings! :)

- Jennifer


"It has been well said that no man ever sank under the burden of the day. It is when tomorrow's burden is added to the burden of today that the weight is more than a man can bear. Never load yourselves so, my friends. If you find yourselves so loaded, at least remember this: it is your own doing, not God's. He begs you to leave the future to Him, and mind the present." - George Macdonald

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jen I hope you have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Anonymous said...

You are going to have such a good time. Cold, but fun!

I am going to teach at a store in Greenville, MS in a couple of weeks. Just a 5 hour drive for me. No flying this time!

I plan on telling them about you and your classes!

Have fun. Stay warm.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Have fun, Jennifer! Can't wait to hear all about how much fun you had. :)

Jana said...

Have a safe trip!!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful pic!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr