Thursday, November 16, 2006

11.17.06





I have been SO SO busy this week. I don't think it will let up until after Thanksgiving.
But that's ok. It's all good stuff. :)
Above is a sneak peek of the 4 classes I'll be teaching on the road!
Can't wait to list the stores where I'll be teaching. :) Soon!

Have a wonderful weekend!
- Jennifer

"In the greatest difficulties, in the heaviest trials, in the deepest poverty and necessities, He has never failed me; but because I was enabled by His grace to trust Him He has always appeared for my help.
I delight in speaking well of His name." - George Muller

8 comments:

Bridget said...

OK, Jennifer, don't be so evasive! Where is your world tour taking you? When are you coming to New Orleans? Are you gonna stay at my house so we can have a slumber party? Huh, huh, please?!

Scrappersher said...

Looks like some interesting items. Hope you are coming near my home in FL.

Anonymous said...

Your sneak peek is quite intriguing...can't wait for the details about class locations.

staceykingman said...

Jen, you are like a creative superhero to me. The Wonder Woman of yummy stuff. :)

Kara said...

hey pretty lady!! :D love your projects, and can't wait to take them at SBX!! :D good luck with your travels.
so fun!! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm in Tennessee - pretty far away from Texas - so will you pretty please share the details of your CUTE stuff after your classes are finished? I would love to see more of those adorable albums!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I really enjoy reading your blog. So much inspiration -- it's like a warm, cozy quilt. :)

I love the projects you posted. Wish you were based in Wisconsin!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

stephanie said...

Congrats to you, Jennifer!!!

I'm also one who'd love to see the projects, when you can share them, of course! :)