Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Organizing with divided baskets


I have always loved this basket because it's flat, wide, and has divided spaces.   I got it at Target a few years ago and have used it for many different things.  Today I started a redo of my craft room and now this basket holds seam binding and lace, both rolls and loose pieces.   The colors are inspiring and having it in view helps me use it.  By the way....to get this seam binding by the roll, go to www.zipperstop.com.  It's $7.50 for 100 yards!   And good luck deciding which ones you want...there are so many beautiful colors!

I'll share more storage and room photos as I go!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love baskets, trays, anything that contains things! :) This is really pretty and allows you to see all your wonderful colors of ribbon....awesome!

c

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Jennifer, I received your message. Yes it looks like my email has been hacked? I'm trying to figure out how to fix. Thanks for the heads up and love all ribbon. Have a great weekend.