Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12.29.09

I just finished putting away all of the Christmas decor for the year and thought I'd look thru some of the Christmas photos. I love this one from Christmas morning when Noah opened his new orange Ipod. Love that bed hair. :)

Did you have a good Christmas? We did, although it was very busy. We had company from the 20th-25th, then David and Noah went to winter scout camp on the 27th...got back tonight. I was SO happy to see them walk thru the door and Noah walked in and hugged me for a whole two minutes. Nothing like that in the world.

David completely surprised me with a wonderful new point and shoot camera. It does all kinds of things I don't even know about yet, but am going to take some time this week to figure them out. I know it takes beautiful photos and shoots HD video!

While my boys were at camp, I finished all of my Melissa Frances guest designer projects. They will be revealed on the MF blog in January, so stay tuned. I love them. :)

"Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat." ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Jen said...

We had a great Christmas, but it always goes by way too fast, don't you think?

maggie said...

Glad you had a nice holiday. What camera did you get? I am in the hunt for a new one, and I am taking advice!
Maggie

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see your new projects! I love their site!!
Glad your holidays were good!
Jennifer