Friday, October 23, 2009

10.23.09

This spooky little house is something I made last year and sold as a kit in my Etsy shop.   You can get the houses at Hobby Lobby.   Paper is Making Memories, roof is fabric, pumpkins and fencing are doll house accessories, and roof edges and chimney are covered in black glitter.  It's on my mantle right now with a tealight inside.  

Here are some other bloggers/sites that have inspired me lately:

Nora Griffin's holiday planner - you are wonderful for sharing this, Nora!

Janna Wilson's gorgeous necklaces - she knows I'm just waiting for her to start selling them.  Hurry UP, woman.

Linda Albrecht's Christmas projects - holy guacamole.  Everything she creates is amazing.

All of the beautiful, vintage Bethany Lowe Christmas collection at Bayberry Cove.  *sigh*  I can't wait to see my Christmas ornaments again.

Gorgeous Posh Squash on the Olive Juice Co. website.  Just so scrunchy and velvety!    

Family Fun's Spooky Halloween snacks - I especially love the swamp juice!

Christmas cards and projects with Cosmo Cricket's Jolly By Golly line - WOW!   I have all of this line and plan to make something out of it for my Etsy shop.  It is beautiful!

That's all for now.   

Oh, want a recipe?   
Here's a soup I want to try as soon as it gets cold again - Guy Fieri's Quick Roasted Tomato Soup.   Noah loves grilled cheese sandwiches dipped in tomato soup.   We all do!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

"I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween."  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my little house I made last year. It's sitting on the tray of an old highchair in my kitchen. :)

Thank you so much for all the great links. Now I'm excited to get creating!

Happy Friday!
Robin :)

Janna said...

OMGoodness, Jen!!! Thanks so much for the shout out!!! Big hugs! Hopefully I'll be "open" Monday? fingers crossed :) jw