Thursday, December 18, 2008

12.18.08

Hi, all! :)

First of all, let me just say that it was a lot of FUN getting this many comments. It was great to see so many people come out of hiding to say hello. :) (do that more often!) I've actually been thinking no one read the blog anymore, so it was nice to see that you're still here. And honestly, I wish I had a calendar kit for everyone. Thank you for all of the compliments and for being so excited about it. :)

Ok....I used the Random Number Generator to choose a winner. Since a few people posted twice (because they forgot to add their fave cookie or email address) I counted down to the 46th person who posted, not the 46th actual post.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:46

Timestamp: 2008-12-19 02:55:43 UTC


That would make our winner....Bev! (this is Bev's post below)


Jennifer:I would love to win this Advent Calendar. I have a new grandbaby (my first) and I would love to document this first Christmas. I have enjoyed reading your blog this year and love your "vintage" styleI hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Bev

Bev, congratulations!

Please email Lisa at r.scrapbooking@comcast.net and she will arrange to send you the Advent Calendar kit!




6 comments:

Selina said...

CONGRATULATIONS BEV!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ADVENT CALENDAR ALONG WITH YOUR NEW GRANDBABY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

SELINA

Kara said...

yea bev!! hope you and charlotte enjoy this!!

;] had the pleasure of having her at one of my classes at CKC Bellevue last year!

Michelle*G said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the kit!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, thank you for choosing me to win this wonderful kit. I can't wait to get started. By the way, my favorite cookie is jam thumbprints during the holiday.

Thank you ladies so much. I am feeling rather lucky today!!

Bev

Sarah said...

Jennifer,
Don't every think noone reads your blog! I do all the time! I just don't comment very often. I love your blog. In fact, I once quoted you on my blog. Congrats to Bev! Jennifer's kits are great!

Bev said...

oh my!! Funny story....I am Bev and have my first grandchild , a girl Charlotte! She is a beauty and a joy! So I've had multiple people think this was me. Imagine 2 of us! LOL.