Friday, March 28, 2008

3.28.08

Happy weekend!

Just a little peek at one of the things I've been working on since the class kits all went to the Downey household. Completely fun, creative stuff. This is the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night when I'm trying to fall asleep as ideas are floating around in my head. (pssst....I'm making some INSPIRED door prize goodies, too.)

Tomorrow is the Pinewood Derby for Noah's scout troop. After that I am escaping to the mall to go clothes and shoe hunting. :)

Have a blessed Saturday!
I'll leave you with a few more project peeks...
(I'll show them after INSPIRED, but gotta save the first looks for the INSPIRED gals!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"When you write down your ideas you automatically focus your full attention on them. Few if any of us can write one thought and think another at the same time. Thus a pencil and paper make excellent concentration tools." ~Michael Leboeuf

4 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I could go to Inspired. The little peeks at your project look beautiful. Can't wait to see them when you post them in full!

Anonymous said...

Tantalizing, as always.

Thanks for the peeks.

Chiara said...

such awesome stuff. I am getting so excited

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That white flower is delicious! I cannot wait to see what you've created. The sneak peeks are gorgeous. Rebecca G.