These are the dishes my sister Allison gave me for my birthday. Aren't they beautiful? I love drinking my coffee out of this mug.
Here are some fun and inspiring things to look at when you have some time. If you don't want to be enabled....look away now. :) And if you don't want to leave me....just right click on the links and my blog will stay on your screen.
1. Brown-Eyed Girl Photography. My friend Jana's new business! She is amazingly creative and talented and I'm so, so excited for her and her new venture. Check out her work and book a session! (and her site couldn't be any cuter)
2. April Cornell. Oh, happy DAY to find this online again. I have a few April Cornell items and they are just gorgeous. (big tote bag, towels) In fact, I have one of the towels FRAMED in my kitchen.
3. Sadie Olive. Thanks to Stephanie Howell for sharing this site. I think it will get me into trouble. (see Wire baskets)
4. Rebecca Sower's studio. Seriously. It's like all of the places I love to browse and get lost in.
5. Pam Garrison's newly renovated craft closet. She covered the entire back wall with vintage wallpapers and gorgeous patterned papers. It's vintage heaven! (and I love her storage baskets and containers JUST as much)
Off to watch the Oscars. :)
"Don't fight with the pillow, but lay down your head. And kick every worriment out of the bed."
~Edmund Vance Cooke