Saturday, December 22, 2007

12.22.07

Photobucket
We spent some fun time this afternoon decorating this VERY sugary gingerbread house. I always love to see how kids just throw stuff on it in no set pattern. Such sweet memories. (literally) :)

Photobucket
Noah and his cousins, Luci and Luke

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for hubby. And I hope all of you who try the Toll House Pie recipe (previous post) love it! We sure did.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much that's creative lately. I plan on scrapbooking and working on some projects during the holiday break, so watch for those.

Tonight we're going to head over to the Trail of Lights. Fun Austin tradition!
Here's a video showing what it looks like...pretty amazing.



Have a wonderful weekend. Stay away from the mall. :)

"Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age." ~Carrie Latet

1 comment:

Jackietex said...

I hope you are able to stay warm at the Trail of Lights. It's going to be a cold one! Have a wonderful Christmas!