Tuesday, July 31, 2007

8.1.07

If you click the photo it will take you to a larger
version and you can see both pages of the layout.

It's a MIRACLE!
For the first time in 5 months....I scrapbooked.

I can't believe it's been that long...seriously. That is just sad.

I just pulled out some photos and went to work.
I had a ton of photos for this layout.
I had these full-size photos printed as wallet-size
so I'd have room for them on the layout.
It worked!

17 photos on two pages. :)
I love multi-photo layouts!
And lots of journaling...so much to remember.


Off to either start another layout...or to to bed.
Not sure yet...


Blessings,
Jennifer


"The palest ink is better than the best memory. " - Chinese Proverb



13 comments:

Sarah Kristiansen said...

oh my GOSH that layout makes me yearn for fall....lovely as always, lady!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love this layout! All the photos and the colors! Wow! And what fun memories for all the kids!

Jana said...

5 months?? Wow, I don't feel so bad now but then again, you've been a busy creative girl! LOVE your layout!!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout Jen! I guess it's safe to admit that I have made a layout in months either.

Kim said...

Send some of that energy my way. I just can't seem to find a starting point after not scrapbooking in so long. I so love that layout. Way to go.

Bridget said...

Love that layout, Jennifer! Don't you just love smaller size photos? Now that I've learned to do collages in Corel, I'm using them even more.

Unknown said...

Great layout Jen! Why, WHY, did KI discontinue those beautiful stripe papers. Ugh. They are my absolute FAVE!

Could we petition?

Anonymous said...

And such a wonderful layout it is, I am glad to see you are scrapping again.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing layout!! I LOVE all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

i love your lo...i love halloween. can't wait for fall... hard to try and imagine since it's 100+ here...but soon it will be here...oh i can't wait...

lynda in calif (dirt, calif)

Rachael said...

Yay, you scrapped!! I love it!! Love all the pics on it!!

PROLIX said...

Bonjour!

it's so great!

;o)

PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Kimla Kay said...

Love your Halloween layout...so colorful and cute! Well done!!