Wednesday, February 28, 2007

2.28.07



Whew. Just finished cleaning the entire house. It's funny because once I get started cleaning, I just keep going until I'm completely finished. I get distracted easily, so if I start doing something else, I won't finish the cleaning. I guess that's why it takes me days sometimes to finish a layout that sits on my desk. :)



I've started planning my next class in June - a 16x20 CANVAS class!
So excited about that one! You'll choose your own paint color and patterned paper so it matches your home decor. We'll add transparencies, metal frames, huge chipboard pieces, Heidi Swapp bling...lots of fun extras! I'll let you know when sign up starts at the store. :)

I have four ribbon box kits left from my classes on Tuesday, so I'll be selling those here. I'll put together the kits and post photos this week, hopefully.

Oh...and that cowboy up there.....that's our Noah. :) Tomorrow is Texas Independence Day, so Noah got to dress up like a cowboy for school today. He was SO excited! This was his reaction to NOT being able to take a gun to school, haha. He said, "well, boys know how to just make their OWN guns." :D I love this kid SO much.

Have a wonderful day!

- Jennifer

"The optimist says, the cup is half full. The pessimist says, the cup is half empty. The child of God says; My cup runneth over." - Anonymous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid o' yours is too much Jennifer! He'd have me in stitches every day.

Sue

Anonymous said...

A clean house makes me feel so peaceful. How nice for you. :) Great pic. LOL.

Cupcake said...

Great photo Jennifer!

Your next class sounds fabulous. I can't wait to see what you have come cup with.

Take care!