Monday, April 24, 2006

Little more color inspiration... :)


(click to see a larger photo)

I got this CUTE letter organizer at Target today. I'm using it to hold all of my Epoxy stickers. I love using them and needed a way to keep them all together AND be able to see them. So here it is. The turquoise inside is so great! :)

Also got these 5 yards of ribbon at Walmart last night. I love browsing Walmart's Offray ribbon by the yard. They have so many fun patterns! The ric rack was only 24 cents/yard and the wide ribbon...84 cents/yard! I think they'll be fun for some Disney pages. :)

(click to see a larger photo)

I took dinner to a friend of mine tonight who just had a baby. I doubled the recipe and froze one for us...keeping it for after our Disney trip. I already have 4 meals frozen so I don't have to cook for at least 4 days when we return. Yay! :) Here is the recipe I made for their family - Ham and Cheese Bowties. It's basically really rich homemade mac and cheese with strips of ham in it. They have 3 kids who will LOVE it!
May the Lord bless you today!
- Jennifer
"True faith does not contradict its words by its conduct." - Anonymous

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

la-la-la *fingers in ears*
I do not not need to go to Target or Wal-Mart la-la-la

(okay, you're showing way cool stuff today. I currently have no room... very jealous! that container is cool!)

Kristy said...

love the container---I was really trying hard not to go to Target this week, but it looks like I won't even make it half way :) also, I showed my husband the pics of your new scrap space and hoping he will get the hint (my first MOther's Day is coming up!!!---I'll keep you posted.....

justem said...

This looks great! I've been looking all over for those m.o.d. stickers :)

Jana said...

That sticker holder thingy is adorable, great idea!! I know what you mean about Wal Mart, I was there today to pick up a few groceries and ended up spending twice as much on scrap stuff.....ric rack, ribbon, buttons, rhinestone buckles, etc. OH MY!!!

Anonymous said...

OK I totally have to laugh...I just bought those EXACT same ribbons at my Wally world the other day! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I need one of those pink organizers. Once again, you are an enablers. But heck, that's what friends are for, right?

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

LOVE the organizer!!! Too cool!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I need to go to WM now....

Lorrie said...

WOW - I love Target! Cute storage idea, and the recipe looks YUMMY!

Kim said...

I got the CD box in that same folder to hold my CD's in. Love the pattern.

Anonymous said...

ooh gorgeous Stuf