Monday, November 28, 2005

Signs of Christmas...

Just a quick post today. I'll do a longer blog entry tonight or tomorrow :)

A photo of Black Friday shopping with my Mom, sister, and nephew....


We got some great deals!! This picture was taken at 7:00 a.m. while we were in line to check out. :)


And a photo of Noah's little playroom Christmas tree and Little People Nativity. (love that thing!) His tree is covered in homemade ornaments he made in preschool, gaudy tinsel, Batman, Spiderman, and Disney ornaments, and real candy canes. He loves it! I have absolutely NO idea why he's doing that peace sign with his hand, nor do I know where he learned that, haha...

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh man I'm jealous!!!! I've always wanted that LP nativity! My girlie is five now so I feel like it's too late to invest in it, KWIM? Soooo jealous!