1. I had a pumpkin spice frappuccino from Starbucks. YUM.
2. I bought some really cool, funky ribbon at Hobby Lobby. Pink ball fringe, black loopy sequins, and really, really wide pink ric rack. Love it!
3. I noticed that I was wheezing again. Ugh. Back to the pulmonologist.
4. I looked thru the new Creative Sketches idea book and recognized almost every name in there. That is way cool, I think. Gotta love being a Pea.
5. I woke up 45 minutes late and Noah was still early for kindergarten. Go figure.
6. I became the "Book Order Mom" for Noah's class. I'll fill out the Scholastic book orders and send them in for his teacher. I look forward to this and miss it from when I was teaching!
7. It was in the 100's again outside. Blech. A "cold" front is on the way to bring us down to the 80's. That sounds funny.
8. I mailed a bunch of Prima flowers in for a Prima flower swap. Can't wait to get them back and have lots of fun new colors!
9. I read a scary story on Wendi Speciale's blog. Every mother's nightmare.
10. I planned a pink/black/rhinestone project in my head. Can't WAIT to get started on this!
11. I washed and folded Noah's "Vote For Pedro" shirt. He loves that thing.
12. I actually started an entire thread reminding people that it's "MOD PODGE" and not "Modge Podge." Just one of those things, ya know. :)
13. I thanked God for quiet, alone time to myself while Noah was at school. It's such a luxury.
14. We are going to my sister's house for dinner. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas here we come!
God, thank you for another day full of simple, but happy things.
- Jennifer :)
"Begin by thanking Him for some little thing, and then go on, day by day, adding to your subjects of praise; thus you will find their numbers grow wonderfully; and, in the same proportion, will your subjects of murmuring and complaining diminish, until you see in everything some cause for thanksgiving. "
- Priscilla Maurice