Friday, July 29, 2005

The Final Product...


(click on the layout to see it larger and with more detail)


Well, here is the layout that I did today. It was originally going to be an Elsiecake-scraplifted layout, but I ended up just using her style as inspiration. (I didn't see a specific layout that would fit the photos I had) I love using color and lots of fun elements anyway, so I enjoyed looking thru her gallery so much. The pink paint smears, the ribbon, the page movement...all inspired by her. I love her style! :)

(the rest of today's post is below)

5 comments:

Hanni said...

I love it! Very fun! :)

May said...

How fun!!! This is very cool.

sweet_grenadine said...

Love your layout! :)

Cindi said...

Hi Jen!
I love reading your blog! You'll have to teach me how to change my picture at the top of mine!

Maria said...

LOVE this layout!! love the colors, love everything! awesome work :)